The second stage of the GSAA hosting the Ultimate Girevik Cup will take place as a live event on May 4th in Perth. This competition features 30 minute Half Marathon lifts of:
- Long Cycle
- Half Snatch
For GSAA members, this event is also a qualifying stage for the IKMF World Championships in Poland (November).
Requirements to be part of the Australian National Team selection:
- Participate in the 3 stages of the UGC throughout 2019.
- Remote video submissions are permitted for Amateurs only for qualification/ranking and required by live submission date above.
- Have certified minimum rank of CMS validated by a certified judge for the Elite division.
- The athletes of the National team must be financial members of GSAA.
- The inclusion of athletes in the amateur category will require a minimum rep rate over a 60 minute lift and will be subject to the technical proficiency of the participant at the decision of the IKMF Country Representative.
- Snatch 900+ reps
- Jerk 900+ reps
- Half Snatch 750+ reps
- Long Cycle 720+ reps
Rules & Ranks: https://www.ikmf-world.com/ranks/
Requirements for Elite and Veteran Marathon to Achieve CMS in 2019:
- This lift MUST be done at a competition and judged by a certified IKMF judge.
- Videos will NOT be accepted for the CMS qualifying lift.
- You will be required to apply for an official CMS certificate from IKMF at a cost of €10 EURO.
- Complete all 3 stages of the 2019 Ultimate Girevik Cup.
Video Submission (Amatuers only):
Video submission for this event is available for Amatuers only and must be completed 1 week before the live event, by April 28th 2019. Here are the strict video submission guidelines.Enter this Competition
- Date: 4th May 2019
- Weigh in Time: 9:30am
- Start Time: 10:00am
- Gym name: Surge Fitness
- Address: 10 Telethon Ave, Perth, WA 6000
- Junior / Adult fee: $29 / $49
- 30 mins Half Snatch
- 30 mins Snatch
- 30 mins One Arm Jerk
- 30 mins One Arm Long Cycle
- 8kg, 12kg, 16kg, 20kg, 24kg, 32kg
Body weight classes:
- Male: Under 75kg / 75-85kg / Over 85kg
- Female: Under 60kg / 60-70kg / Over 70kg
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook Updates