Rock Hard Training will be hosting the 2018 GSAA Victorian State Championships straight after the Ultimate Girevik Cup (Stage 2) this year.
Requirements to be part of the Australian National Team selection (Traditional):
Amateur and Veteran Qualification:
Athletes require a Rank 1 (IUKL Ranking Table) or above at a 2018 GSAA State Championship in their lift.
Athletes must also compete at the 2018 GSAA National Championship.
Professional Division Qualification:
Athletes require a Rank 1 (IUKL Ranking Table) or above at any 2018 GSAA Event to be eligible for Professional entry at the 2018 GSAA National Championship.
The winner of each Professional weight class and lift at 2018 GSAA National Championships will qualify for Professional representation of 2018 IUKL World Championships.
Men – Biathlon or Long Cycle.
Women – Snatch or Long Cycle*
*IKSFA ranking table will be used for qualification of Women’s Long Cycle
- Date: 5th May 2018
- Time: Weigh in: 8am – 8:30am, Start time: Directly after the Ulimate Girevek Cup Stage 2
- Entry fee: Adults $45, Juniors $25
- No. of event can enter: 1
- Address: Rock Hard Kettlebells – 27 Mcdowalls Rd, East Bendigo, Vic 3550
- Facebook: Rock Hard Kettlebells
- 10min Biathlon
- 10min Long cycle (one arm and two arm)
- 10min Snatch only
- 10min Jerk only
- 8kg, 12kg, 16kg, 20kg, 24kg, 26kg, 28kg, 32kg
Body weight classes:
- Men 58/63/68/73/78/85/95/105/105+
- Female 53/58/63/68/68+
- Host name: Don Grant
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0432 440 646
- Facebook (for important updates): GSAA Victorian State Kettlebell Championships