This is stage 1 of Ultimate Girevik Cup (UGC), IKMF Kettlebell Half Marathon League. 30 minute events with multiple hand changes. This event is a step for qualification for the Australian National Kettlebell Marathon Team.
Requirements to be part of the Australian National Team selection:
- Participate in the 3 stages of the UGC throughout 2018.
- Remote video submissions are permitted for qualification.
- Have certified minimum rank of CMS validated by a certified judge for the Elite division.
- The inclusion of athletes in amateur category will require a minimum of Rank 1 and be subject to the technical proficiency of the participant and the decision of the IKMF country representative.
- The athletes of the National team must be financial members of GSAA.
- Rules & Ranks: https://www.ikmf-world.com/ranks/
UGC competition dates for 2018.
- Stage 1 – March 3rd.
- Stage 2 – May 5th (in conjunction with the GSAA Victorian State titles).
- Stage 3 – October 20th.
* Please note that all 3 stages will be held at Rock Hard in Bendigo. If you can’t attend events in person then, video submissions will be accepted in the week prior to the competition date. Instructions on how to submit video sets will be emailed to all registrants.
- Date: Saturday 3rd March, 2018
- Weigh in: 9:00am
- Start Time: 9:30am
- Address: Rock Hard Training/Kettlebells – 27 McDowalls Rd, East Bendigo, Victoria (Google maps)
- Entry fee: $45
- No. of events you can enter: 1
- Video Submission Date: All videos must be in by Saturday 24th February, 2018. Instructional email will be sent to all registrants regarding video submissions.
- 30 mins Half Snatch
- 30 mins Snatch
- 30 mins One Arm Jerk
- 30 mins One Arm Long Cycle
- 8kg, 12kg, 16kg, 20kg, 24kg, 28kg, 32kg
Body weight classes:
- Male: Under 75kg / 75-85kg / Over 85kg
- Female: Under 60kg / 60-70kg / Over 70kg
- Host name: Don Grant
- Phone: 0432440646
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook updates: GSAA Ultimate Girevik Cup (Stage 1)